Tuesday, February 18, 2014

26 Weeks

It is getting closer and closer!!

My belly is starting to feel bigger and I am noticing some more aches and pans, but nothing unmanageable. Finding a comfortable position at night takes a little longer lol. And am still not regular, if you know what I mean lol.

Yesterday I noticed that in addition to kicking, the baby is now stretching against my uterus at times, which feels weird. I also think that yesterday he was sitting on or against my bladder all morning because the number of bathroom breaks I took were unbelievable lol.

Last week's mom class was on infant care and feeding. I am definitely going to need some practice with the bathing lol. This week will be the last class.

I am also getting a crib soon as a gift. That is the last piece of furniture we need for the nursery. I am hoping to start setting up the room this weekend (even without the crib because we know where it is going).

1 comment:

betty said...

I'm thinking just from friends talking, you'll find yourself in the bathroom a lot in the next few weeks/months!

betty