Monday, February 24, 2014

ManCat Monday With Sorry Scout

Well friends, I really did it this weekend and have probably lost my outside freedom for good. I have been really good about coming when mommy calls or shakes the treat bag, but yesterday evening I was just having too much fun exploring and I did not come back until 30 minutes after she started calling for me. When I did come back she picked me up and called me a poop head and hugged me tight and kissed me. She was also crying and that's when I knew I had messed up BAD. She sad she had been crying really hard and praying for me to come home. I felt really bad and spent some time snuggling with her



I am not allowed out without my leash from now on. Ever. I am bummed about this.

I will leave you with a silly picture of me and one of Daddy acting like what he thinks I act like (I don't)

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, that pic of your dad made us laugh and laugh! :-D

We're sorry you've lost your freedom, though our own human says it serves you right, and it's for your own safety that you stay leashed while outside.